Energy Emergency Billing Program
During an Energy Emergency, certain “Qualifying Customers” have the option of participating in the Company’s Energy Emergency Billing Program (“EEBP”) as an alternative to the Company’s normal billing procedure. YOU MUST APPLY PRIOR TO THE DECLARED ENERGY EMERGENCY.
The Energy Emergency Billing Program is available to residential customers:
- whose income does not exceed one hundred and fifty-percent of the poverty level as established by the Federal Government and
- who is sixty-five years old or older,or
- who receives food stamps, or
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF);
- whose income consists solely of Social Security payments.
During the Energy Emergency, the customer will be billed the average of the last 12 months.
If you think you are eligible, click here to print the application.