Today’s natural gas water heaters are the most efficient models on the market. Compared to electric water heaters, they’re less expensive to operate, they heat water faster, and they provide hot water even when the electricity goes out. They’re more durable, since the flame does all the work and there are fewer parts to fail or wear out. And, they come in a variety of sizes so you can select one to best meet your needs.
Natural gas water heaters are built to last. The flame does all the work, so there are fewer parts to wear out – no electric elements, no wiring, and no fuses that can fail or need replacement.
The most common type of water heater holds heated water in a tank at a constant temperature, producing up to 2 times more hot water than an electric model in the same amount of time.
Tankless Water Heating System
- Heats water on demand without a storage tank
- Has a natural gas burner that ignites and heats water instantaneously when the hot water tap is turned on
- Needs only half the space of a conventional water storage tank
- Cuts energy costs by as much as 50%
- Comes in a smaller size that is ideal for vacation homes or homes with one or two occupants.