Use outdoor natural gas lighting anywhere you want decorative lighting or lighting for extra security. You’ll have the warm, soft glow of a natural gas lamp even if the electricity goes out. Use outdoor natural gas lighting anywhere you want decorative lighting or lighting for extra security.
Choose from a variety of gas lighting styles and features:
- Traditional to modern styles
- Brass, copper, cast aluminum, polished or dull finishes, in various colors
- Automatic dimmers for lower operating costs
- Selection varies according to manufacturer.
- Open flame
Features and benefits of gas lighting:
- There’s no need to worry about coming home to a dark house or stumbling in the dark around your patio or walkways – your natural gas lamp provides light as soon as it’s dark.
- Natural gas lighting has a soft warm glow that produces as much light as a 100-watt electric bulb without the harsh glare or shadows of electric lights.
- Natural gas lights never attract insects and continues providing light even when the power goes out – keeping your home well-lit and secure.
- Dependable natural gas lighting is extremely cost efficient, especially with automatic dimmers that minimize fuel use by reducing consumption during daylight hours. Natural gas lights are built to be weatherproof and sturdy enough to last for years.